Tuesday 28 April 2015

In search of accommodation in Gulmarg? Look no further than The Khyber

An exquisite juxtaposition of mist shrouded mountains, sprawling meadows, azure lakes, unique flora, and traditional culinary offerings, Kashmir is indeed a sought after destination for travellers as well as nature lovers. Gulmarg, Kashmir’s cynosure, ought to be in your schedule if you are planning a trip to the state this summer.
accommodation in Gulmarg
There are options galore if you are looking for a luxurious stay in this quaint hamlet. However, The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa is perhaps the most ideal Accommodation in Gulmarg amidst opulence aplenty. Offering spellbinding panorama of the snow laden Himalayas and the sentinel like coniferous, this resort is not only the highlight of the region, but also the perfect Accommodation in Kashmir. On my recent visit to the resort, I was yet again blown away by the sheer warmth of the associates. A swift check in procedure was followed by some time spent at Chaikash with an energizing cup of Kahwa while viewing the sublime sceneries yonder. Sometime later I was shown to my room, for a bit of rest after my early morning flight to Srinagar. Cloves, yet again, offered some delectable cuisine. After a light lunch, I headed towards the strawberry valley to spend some uninterrupted time amidst nature. After I had returned to the resort, I decided on a spa session. At The Khyber Spa by L’Occitane, I indulged in a soothing massage. A delicious dinner later, I retired to my room, having had a marvelous first day at The Khyber, and inferring yet again that this indeed is the best Accommodation in Kashmir.

No comments:

Post a Comment